Friday, October 12, 2012

Pumpkin Patch




We have had beautiful fall weather these past few weeks.  The mornings have been cool and crisp, with the days warming up enough to really enjoy being outside.  A few friends had posted pictures from pumpkin patches this past week and I really wanted to take the girls.  I had checked the weather forecast earlier this week and I knew the rain was coming....I think I was just in denial.  Even this morning as I dressed and prepared to leave I wasn't believing that the beautiful sunny fall days were giving way to the more dreary days of winter.  It wasn't until I was fully dressed that I looked outside and realized, yes, it is raining.  So, out came the raincoats, on went the rain boots, and on went another layer of clothing for each girl.

It was a little bit shorter of a trip than I had expected, a little soggy, but good times were had by all. = )

 










No comments:

Post a Comment